February 4, 2013
Why are some people very good at sales while others are very bad?
Our self-concept is how we dress, what we weigh, look, drive, what kind of wife, husband, mother or friend we are and mostly, HOW MUCH WE EARN.
Our job is to move this self-concept level up to another level. As it moves up, we begin taking the action and making the sales that is consistent with our new self-concept. We have self-concept in "how we sell".
The selling process is made up of eight steps or categories:
- COLD CALLING
- TRIAL CLOSINGS
- FOLLOW UP
- GETTING REFERRALS
We have a self-concept in everything we do in the steps of the sale.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO HELP WITH EACH STEP:
- Take people out of the confusion and indecision and into clearity with great questions and by seeking information.
- Always start a question with a BENEFIT to them.
- Become trusted by being interested.
- Get emotionally involved, get excited.
- Your goal should always improve the lives of others.
- GREAT CONSULTATIONS WITH YOUR FUTURE CLIENTS WILL LEAD TO FASTER RESULTS AND MORE MONEY.